What a busy couple of weeks we’ve had in Senior Infants! It’s been all go in our classroom since we returned to school. The children have been working so hard! Let’s take a look at some of our recent work/activities:
- We have been busy learning about people who take care of us, we even managed to build our very own hospitals using concrete materials!
- We went on a shape hunt outdoors
- We made some very cool 2D shape pictures
- We learned all about different types of lines and created paper sculptures
- We explored the story of 6
- We practiced rainbow writing with our dolch words
Check back with us each month to see what our learning in class looks like!