Our Board of Management (BoM) is responsible for the day to day running of our school, in accordance with the Department of Education and Skills rules for National schools.
Board members usually serve four years and the current BoM was appointed in December 2019.
The Board is made up of 8 individuals:
- Martin Gallagher: Patron representative/Chairperson
- Áine Fabisiak: Principal/Secretary
- Máire Lynam: Patron representative
- Pat Harvey: Community representative
- Verity O’Reilly: Teacher representative
- Julia McAuley: Parent representative
- Kieran Watson: Parent representative
- Paul O’Neill: Community representative