Our Board of Management (BoM) is responsible for the day to day running of our school, in accordance with the Department of Education and Skills rules for National schools.
Board members usually serve four years and the current BoM was appointed in December 2015.
The Board is made up of 8 individuals:
- Paul Hannigan: Patron representative/Chairperson
- Áine Fabisiak: Principal/Secretary
- Mitch Davies: Patron representative
- Pat Harvey: Community representative
- Catherine Lal: Teacher representative/Health & Safety rep
- Tina Clarke: Parent representative
- Kieran Watson: Parent representative
- Community Representative: To be confirmed